Sample Title (1,288)

Featured Discussions

Relatively New Used Car dealer in need of your help!~ I know, I know another one of these posts.

First off, just wanted to formally introduce myself and give a little bit of a background as to how I became a dealer.  My name is Murad an…

Started by Murad SwatiLatest Reply

Anyone know the bank that finance Rebuit titles

Hello, We are independent dealer in Nashville Tennessee area, we have some cars on the lot with rebuilt titles but I currently signed up wi…

Started by samuel ElijahLatest Reply

*Florida Dealer Sales Paperwork*

Hello everyone. I would like to thank anyone who comments to this first and foremost.  I am a one week old dealer and have several question…

Started by Billy WillsLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

50% OFF Carfax Vehicle History Reports

Cheap Alternative to Carfax! Run a VIN check for only $4.99 instead of $9.99! Instant VIN check includes: > Title History> Junk/Salv…

Started by Matthew Crary

0 on Thursday

Relatively New Used Car dealer in need of your help!~ I know, I know another one of these posts.

First off, just wanted to formally introduce myself and give a little bit of a background as to how I became a dealer.  My name is Murad an…

Started by Murad Swati

14 Mar 17
Reply by Angela Mancuso

FINANCE COMPANY - DEALERS WANTED FOR A NEW NATIONWIDE FINANCING PROGAM!

Hi Everyone, My name is Clark Leonard, of CAMM Financial, an Ohio Finance Company in need of Dealers to take advantage of a very creative F…

Started by Clark A Leonard

1 Mar 14
Reply by Jay

Financing 101 indirect funding advice

Hello to everyone, new to autodealerpoeople. Ive recently got my dealer license and selling cars has been more of a profitable hobby than a…

Started by Brandon

3 Mar 10
Reply by Clark A Leonard

Where does a small independent dealer like myself start with financing (sub prime)

Hi guys. So a little background. Been selling cars for about 10 years. Previously buying from all over (mainly tow yards etc) fix and resa…

Started by Jay

4 Mar 10
Reply by Jay

anyone have info on Route one versus dealer track or finance express

anyone have any feedback about route one for lenders? we spoke to them and they said their program is free, and will send credit app for ou…

Started by CHRIS

2 Mar 10
Reply by Clark A Leonard

Advertising a Selling Price? Credit Acceptance? Help!

I was hoping to find some clarity from the more experienced dealers here on advertising the selling price, especially in conjunction with C…

Started by Josh Moniker

1 Mar 10
Reply by Clark A Leonard

Income Tax Season 2017

How is tax season treating everyone? It's a bit slow down here in Texas. Hopefully things start picking up soon!

Started by AAH

0 Feb 19

Cheap Carfax Alternative: 50% OFF Vehicle History Report

Buying a used car? Don't forget to check the VIN. Order an NMVTIS Vehicle History Report for only $4.99 instead of $9.99. As an official a…

Started by Matthew Crary

0 Jan 30

Selling floored vehicle to cash customer

Hi guys. So I'm no way in any means new to selling autos. But I am new to my floor plan. I don't have any issues on using it etc but majo…

Started by Jay

3 Jan 28
Reply by AAH

RSS

© 2017   Created by Greg Goebel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service