Sample Title (1,302)

Featured Discussions

Relatively New Used Car dealer in need of your help!~ I know, I know another one of these posts.

First off, just wanted to formally introduce myself and give a little bit of a background as to how I became a dealer.  My name is Murad an…

Started by Murad SwatiLatest Reply

Anyone know the bank that finance Rebuit titles

Hello, We are independent dealer in Nashville Tennessee area, we have some cars on the lot with rebuilt titles but I currently signed up wi…

Started by samuel ElijahLatest Reply

*Florida Dealer Sales Paperwork*

Hello everyone. I would like to thank anyone who comments to this first and foremost.  I am a one week old dealer and have several question…

Started by Billy WillsLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

looking for lenders

Hi I work for an independent dealer in West Virginia and we are mainly doing subprime lending. We are looking for lenders who will work wit…

Started by carla

1 Sep 29
Reply by Jay

GPS starter interuption devise

What do auto dealer people think is the best value in GPS interuption device? In terms of cost for ease and speed of tracking; ease of inst…

Started by MICHAEL SOLOMON

0 Sep 11

Moving to Colorado from GA? Licensing help?

I am considering moving to Colorado and it seems that the licensing requirements are very strict. They said that my Georgia dealer license…

Started by Josh Moniker

2 Sep 7
Reply by Crystal Ignatowski

Dealer Website Hosting

Hello, I'm looking for recommendations for dealer website design and hosting. I've been with Carsforsale since 2010 or so and always enjoye…

Started by Mark Marino

3 Aug 29
Reply by Erin Powell

Need help with pricing - just signed up with Credit Acceptance (CAC)

I'm looking for other people's feedback with the pricing issue I'm having now that we signed up with CAC. We are a very small BHPH lot. I d…

Started by Travis Griffis

4 Aug 26
Reply by Mark Marino

How is business going for you guys?

First of all sorry for the long post, here is a bit about my operation. -I'm located in Huntington Beach CA- One man operation. -Been a de…

Started by Tarek Salah

6 Aug 26
Reply by Mark Marino

Website and CRM companys....looking for options and reccomendations.

As the title says....we are going to be upgrading our CRM and website this year and are looking for companies to do business with.  Please…

Started by Brandon Gonsalves

1 Aug 19
Reply by Brandon Gonsalves

Subprime leads in todays market

I've flipped through all of the pages I could find pertaining "Leads" in this forum and I've noticed that a lot of the lead sources those o…

Started by Andrew Chapman

5 Aug 17

is Autotrader worth it?

Auto trader platform seems outdated & not so easy to navigate, Back in the day Auto Trader was the best of course but thats like 8-10 y…

Started by Tarek Salah

9 Aug 17

Prime banks that are easy to sign with.

Hi. I previously asked about subprime banks which I've signed up with and have been happy with. Except Westlake as I can't seem to do a de…

Started by Jay

0 Jul 8

RSS

© 2017   Created by Greg Goebel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service