Sample Title (1,091)

Featured Discussions

Anyone use AFC Floor plan financing and increase your Limit?

I was just curious to the process to increase a floor plan limit with AFC?  Anyone have experience on the process and how often you can inc…

Started by Chris WilliamsonLatest Reply

Doing your own repos

I'm a dealer in Minnesota.wondering if anyone can tell me if I need repo insurance if we are doing are own repos?

Started by Jake CLatest Reply

Auction Genius

Took a call from a dealer this morning asking the following questions Is anyone using Auction Genius? If you are can you please share your…

Started by Harlene DoaneLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Wholesaler in NC

Does anyone know of a wholesaler in NC, particularly in the Raleigh area?  We have a couple of high dollar (to us) trades that we might be…

Started by Ben Parnell

1 11 hours ago
Reply by Jack Jones

New Dealer opening up in Seattle, any advice or suggestions for me?

Hey everyone, My name is Fin, and I am in the process of opening my dealer, which is also my first business.  I just had my dealer inspecti…

Started by Fin Wang

10 20 hours ago
Reply by Mike Elliott

The Top 17 Fibs Told By Buyers

(Originally featured in Motor Trend Blogs) One afternoon I upped (approached) a man in the Trucks Department. I'll call him Mr. Hawthorne.…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 on Sunday

All Dealers Enrolled With Credit Acceptance

I have been a Market Area Manager with Credit Acceptance for over four years now and consistantly receive feedback from the dealers in m…

Started by Steve Cortes

5 on Sunday
Reply by Steve Cortes

DMS on IPAD

Does anyone use DMS Sofware on IPAD, are there any DMS available on DMS. Please let me know. I would like to put all of my operations on IP…

Started by Mike Patel

0 on Saturday

Route One DealerTrack or AppOne

I am an independent dealer in Georgia trying to setup multiple finance sources along with CAC, Westlake and wanted to know your experience…

Started by Mike Patel

0 on Saturday

Floorplanning for small BHPH dealers

Can anyone here recommend a floorplan company that offers plans specific to BHPH dealers? We do outside financing and flip some cars for ca…

Started by Travis Griffis

2 on Friday
Reply by Randy Martin

Repossesion procedure and Judgment issues

We started to offer BHPH deals and recently had a customer not be able to pay and i am wondering how the judgment deal works or how to hand…

Started by Chris Williamson

1 on Friday
Reply by ken yang

How Do You Decide Which Cars To Send To Auction?

Hi Everyone,  I was wondering how everyone decides which cars to send to auction? Do you make the decision based on how long it's been in y…

Started by Kat Marlor

1 on Friday
Reply by ken yang

The Social Media Fallacies That Are Hurting Your Business

Let’s face it, there are a few misconceptions about how to use social media. Some people think it’s useless, while others go hog wild with…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Jul 22

RSS

© 2014   Created by Greg Goebel.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service