Sample Title (1,133)

Featured Discussions

Anyone use AFC Floor plan financing and increase your Limit?

I was just curious to the process to increase a floor plan limit with AFC?  Anyone have experience on the process and how often you can inc…

Started by Chris WilliamsonLatest Reply

Doing your own repos

I'm a dealer in Minnesota.wondering if anyone can tell me if I need repo insurance if we are doing are own repos?

Started by Jake CLatest Reply

Auction Genius

Took a call from a dealer this morning asking the following questions Is anyone using Auction Genius? If you are can you please share your…

Started by Harlene DoaneLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Your GM Car Will Soon Know When You're Texting (And Tell You To Stop)

A decade ago, you'd assume that the idiot on the highway in front of you weaving back and forth across the yellow lines was drunk. Today, t…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 4 hours ago

Used No Illusion: Used-Car Values Mostly Unaffected by Recalls

Every time we see someone in a Chevy Cobalt, we resist the urge to ask them if they’ve made plans to sell it. As it turns out, those folks…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 yesterday

Franchised Dealers Carried Most Of Gains In Used Vehicle Sales During Q2

Used vehi­cles sales in the sec­ond quar­ter of 2014 were up 1.6% units year-over-year, but down 5.4% from the first quar­ter. Fran­chised …

Started by Mike Elliott

0 on Saturday

What Every Major Car Name Actually Means

Have you ever wondered what the name of your car means or maybe how manufacturers come up with names? After all, we say names like Camry,…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 on Friday

New Dealer Trying to Figure Out What Book Values to Use

Hello All!   I am just starting out (in Alabama) and I am trying to figure out what book values I should expect to pay for cars.  I have be…

Started by Michael R Powell

3 on Thursday
Reply by Randy Martin

What warranty company is best?

I would like to know who everyone is using and cost? I currently use GWC but I would like to have a few more.

Started by IE Dream Motors

7 Aug 27
Reply by Randy Martin

Need Funding a Source for New BHPH Dealer

We have been a subprime dealership since opening in 2004. Turndowns are becoming a constist problem. We have decided to focus on BHPH to of…

Started by Jim Sells

18 Aug 27
Reply by Andy C. Sanderson

Exteneded Warranties

Whats the best warranty companies out there? Looking for a new warranty company.

Started by Ryan

0 Aug 27

The 5 Biggest Reasons the Wrong People Get Hired

Here's an excellent article from Lou Adler of the Adler Group. He has some great insights for anyone involved in the hiring process. Based…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Aug 26

Automotive Sales Training, Sales Management Training, F&I Training, Consulting and Marketing

Do you need #Automotive Training, #Consulting or #AutoMarketing Strategies? https://www.facebook.com/AllThingsAutomotiveInc … .. We Can Hel…

Started by Dennis Wagner

0 Aug 26

RSS

© 2014   Created by Greg Goebel.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service