Sample Title (1,086)

Featured Discussions

Anyone use AFC Floor plan financing and increase your Limit?

I was just curious to the process to increase a floor plan limit with AFC?  Anyone have experience on the process and how often you can inc…

Started by Chris WilliamsonLatest Reply

Doing your own repos

I'm a dealer in Minnesota.wondering if anyone can tell me if I need repo insurance if we are doing are own repos?

Started by Jake CLatest Reply

Auction Genius

Took a call from a dealer this morning asking the following questions Is anyone using Auction Genius? If you are can you please share your…

Started by Harlene DoaneLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Social Media Fallacies That Are Hurting Your Business

Let’s face it, there are a few misconceptions about how to use social media. Some people think it’s useless, while others go hog wild with…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 15 hours ago

What do you do with your old late model trade-ins? BHPH? Lending ideas?

I am a CAC / Westlake dealer and take in a huge amount of trade-ins every month since down payment cash is low these days at least in my ar…

Started by gdrum

3 yesterday
Reply by Steve Cortes

New Dealer opening up in Seattle, any advice or suggestions for me?

Hey everyone, My name is Fin, and I am in the process of opening my dealer, which is also my first business.  I just had my dealer inspecti…

Started by Fin Wang

7 on Friday
Reply by Randy Martin

Anyone using Primalend or Spartan Financial?

I'm interested in a line of credit with Primalend or Spartan. Does anyone here have any experience with either one of these lenders? Good o…

Started by ken yang

0 Jul 16

Looking for Line of Credit against Receivables

Anyone know about companies offering lineofcredit using receivables.  Not looking for a high percentage, and looking for a smaller amount.…

Started by Chris Williamson

2 Jul 14
Reply by Carlos Miranda

Screw Trust and You Skewer Your Future

The Veterans Administration General Motors currently sit center stage for behavior that has ruptured the trust of customers and employees. …

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Jul 14

LOSS DAMAGE WAIVERS (LDW)

Is anyone using loss damage waivers?  I'm interested in starting a program but need a little direction.

Started by Spencer Pope

14 Jul 11
Reply by Neill Juilfs

All Dealers Enrolled With Credit Acceptance

I have been a Market Area Manager with Credit Acceptance for over four years now and consistantly receive feedback from the dealers in m…

Started by Steve Cortes

4 Jul 8
Reply by gdrum

BK CONTRACT

I am looking for prime Auto Paper and sub-prime Auto Paper  and BK Contract. 

Started by leonard, vaughn

3 Jul 7
Reply by Stuart Levin

Which sources do you like the most Cars.com, Autotrader, Ebay Motors,OVE and Craigslist

Which sources work best for you? Which gives you the best bang for your buck?

Started by Randy Martin

9 Jun 24
Reply by Scott

RSS

© 2014   Created by Greg Goebel.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service