Sample Title (1,220)

Featured Discussions

Anyone use AFC Floor plan financing and increase your Limit?

I was just curious to the process to increase a floor plan limit with AFC?  Anyone have experience on the process and how often you can inc…

Started by Chris WilliamsonLatest Reply

Doing your own repos

I'm a dealer in Minnesota.wondering if anyone can tell me if I need repo insurance if we are doing are own repos?

Started by Jake CLatest Reply

Auction Genius

Took a call from a dealer this morning asking the following questions Is anyone using Auction Genius? If you are can you please share your…

Started by Harlene DoaneLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Anyone know the bank that finance Rebuit titles

Hello, We are independent dealer in Nashville Tennessee area, we have some cars on the lot with rebuilt titles but I currently signed up wi…

Started by samuel Elijah

1 20 hours ago
Reply by Jonathan Rangel

*Florida Dealer Sales Paperwork*

Hello everyone. I would like to thank anyone who comments to this first and foremost.  I am a one week old dealer and have several question…

Started by Billy Wills

0 on Thursday

Great Finance Companies for Small Independent Dealer

Does have anyone know of some lenders for a small dealer .  I am weak on lenders from 500-620.

Started by Jason Vallett

38 Mar 23
Reply by Richard Tarco

Manheim Dealer to Dealer- anybody using?

Anybody using Manheim Dealer to dealer? Just wondering what the monthly cost is? http://www3.manheimdealer2dealer.com/

Started by John Cooper

0 Mar 15

S Corp or C Corp for related finance company

I wanted to hear everyone's thoughts and opinions on setting up an related finance company and whether to use a C or S corp status. Thanks

Started by Travis Griffis

0 Mar 13

Used car dealer start up questions

Hello all, Thanks for the ad to the group. I am wanting to start my own lot. I have been in the car business for 17 years in sales and as…

Started by Kenny Winston

13 Mar 12
Reply by Chad Shipp - ShippMedia.com

Finance Co. in Arkansas

Does anyone know of any Prime and Sub-Prime finance Co. That will cover Ar.?

Started by Tim

0 Mar 11

Do We Secretly Hate Our Customers? (a tongue-in-cheek view of automotive sales)

The other day I was sitting around talking with a friend in the car business, an older gentleman who has been in finance and insurance (F&a…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Mar 10

Auto Dealer Subprime Sales Success- April 7th & 8th - Atlanta Georgia

Auto Dealer Subprime Sales Success- April 7th & 8th at Marriott Perimeter Center! This 1-1/2 day power workshop provides a comprehen…

Started by Dennis Wagner

0 Mar 1

Two Words You Never Want To Hear: ‘Watch This’ (When Test Drives Go Bad)

Most test drives begin and end peacefully. But when they go wrong, boy, they can really go wrong.  Last year, Jeff Gordon did a commerci…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Feb 28

RSS

© 2015   Created by Greg Goebel.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service