Sample Title (1,265)

Featured Discussions

Relatively New Used Car dealer in need of your help!~ I know, I know another one of these posts.

First off, just wanted to formally introduce myself and give a little bit of a background as to how I became a dealer.  My name is Murad an…

Started by Murad SwatiLatest Reply

Anyone know the bank that finance Rebuit titles

Hello, We are independent dealer in Nashville Tennessee area, we have some cars on the lot with rebuilt titles but I currently signed up wi…

Started by samuel ElijahLatest Reply

*Florida Dealer Sales Paperwork*

Hello everyone. I would like to thank anyone who comments to this first and foremost.  I am a one week old dealer and have several question…

Started by Billy WillsLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

CAC 100 sales

Has anyone completed their 1st pool of 100 cars with CAC? What was the net check after paying back the 10,000? 

Started by MICHAEL SOLOMON

0 Aug 6

CAC 100 sales

Has anyone completed their 1st pool of 100 cars with CAC? What was the net check after paying back the 10,000? 

0 Aug 6

CAC 100 sales

0 Aug 6

CAC 100 sales

0 Aug 6

Any dealers that have partners? Need some help please!

Hi Guys, im a small dealership all by myself with my wife. We sell 12-15 cars per month average and make an average of around $1,700 profit…

Started by Capital Region Cars

3 Aug 4
Reply by Mark Marino

New Dealer opening up in Seattle, any advice or suggestions for me?

Hey everyone, My name is Fin, and I am in the process of opening my dealer, which is also my first business.  I just had my dealer inspecti…

Started by Fin Wang

24 Aug 4
Reply by Mark Marino

Used / Leftover Car Keys & FOBs = Money Just Lying Around

Do you or anybody with your company have any key fobs lying around in a drawer or box?  I am with a locksmith distribution company out of C…

Started by tony c

0 Aug 3

In need of car lot liability insurance - whats out there at a good price

my insurance company is trying to get me liablity insurance for test drives and such and i was wondering what people would normally see out…

Started by Chris Williamson

0 Jul 28

Looking for the best Craigslist posting tool

I am looking for the best craigslist posting tool. Anyone have any suggestions?

Started by Andrew Gurowitz

1 Jul 19
Reply by Helen Macias

What do dealers do with their leftover used key fobs?

Hey everyone, What do dealers do when they end up acquiring a box of used keys and remotes? This seems to be very common and my company is…

Started by tony c

0 Jun 9

RSS

© 2016   Created by Greg Goebel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service