To all AutoDealerPeople.com members ...
I'm writing an article and looking for dealers excelling in one or more of these areas:
* closing leads from manufacturer websites
* generating/closing leads from non-manufacturer dealer-branded websites
* generating/closing leads via microsites/landing pages
* SEO - dominating page 1 of search results
* driving traffic through PPC
* blogging - quality content, regular posting, redeployed on various online portals
* twitter - interaction and several in-market followers
* video - quality video put to good use and redeployed on various online portals
* facebook - good interaction and amount of likes/fans/friends
* location based services (4square, etc)
* online coupon services (Groupon, Seize the Deal, etc)
* online reputation management - building good reputation via online reviews
If you suggest your/a dealership, please provide a little insight as to what area the store excels in and what you think makes them successful. I'd like to get a bit of input from some top-notch dealers for the article.
You're welcome to message the info to me on AutoDealerPeople.com or email it to Jenny@AutoDealerMonthly.com
Your suggestions are greatly appreciated!