The ADP Social Media Reputation Management Team based out of the SkySong Operations Center in Scottsdale, AZ is proud to introduce 5 New SoMars (Social Marketers) that started on May 17, 2010. Learn more about the services they provide athttp://www.ADPsocial.com…Continue
Ralph Paglia is responsible for establishing ADP business partnerships and alliances with Automotive OEM's, enterprise class National Accounts and eBusiness organizations in the automotive vertical. Business development focused on defining and providing Digital Marketing solutions to car companies and dealers that accelerate and expand success in selling vehicles, parts and services using Internet based channels, strategies and tactics.
Ralph has over 20 years of leadership in information technology enabled automotive strategy and tactical implementation. He is a recognized expert at development requirements, CRM and Digital Marketing value propositions along with requisite performance measurements.
Experienced in using market research to improve results from people, business processes and the technology used to execute.
OEM and Retail Automotive organizational development guru. Industry leader in using B2C and B2B Web 2.0 interfaces as a differentiator. Creative problem solver with history of developing new techniques later adopted as industry best practices.
- 1986 San Diego: Ralph pioneered Internet lead generation by using dial-in access to Bulletin Board Systems (BBS) with a charter enrollment in the first public access ISP (CompuServe). Generated the auto industry's first Internet Leads by posting vehicle offers on multiple BBS's. News of his success with these early experiments in online lead generation helped inspire creation of automotive Internet Lead providers such as Autobytel.
- 1999 Philadelphia: Ralph was part of original start-up team that launched Cyber Car, an automotive consulting organization that implemented Internet Sales processes into Ford, Lincoln, Mercury, Volvo, Mercedes-Benz, Honda, Acura, Toyota, Nissan and Infiniti dealers thoughout North America.
- 2000 Houston: Led development of Toyota eCertified dealer development program for the Gulf States Toyota (GST) Region. Facilitated Toyota eCertified Dealer workshops for over 100 Toyota dealers.
- 2001 Torrance: Created seminar and in-dealership training program, led team of 25 consultants in national dealer orientation program for Honda's Interactive Network (iN) system roll-out all USA Honda and Acura dealers.
- 2002 Montvale: Proposed, designed and secured funding for in-dealership Internet Lead Management CRM implementation for 322 Mercedes-Benz dealers.
- 2003 Detroit: Ralph led development, wrote Scope of Work and trained over 50 RCS consultants to execute BDC driven CRM Implementations into 600 Ford dealerships.
- 2005 to 2007 Phoenix: Ralph develops, builds and leads a team that markets and sells more new and used cars using digital marketing strategies and tactics than ever before accomplished by a single point franchised dealership.
- 2008 Dearborn, MI: Ralph secures landmark agreement and purchase order from ford Motor Company to migrate 50% of all ford dealerships from conventional local marketing and advertising to more effective digital marketing strategies and tactics.
"If I have two vice presidents working for me that always agree on business matters, then i have one too many..." William Wrigley