I am the Product Marketing Manager for CDMdata, a Kelley Blue Book company. CDM specializes in internet advertising technology for dealers, facilitating inventory collection, management, and distribution to hundreds of classified websites, dealer websites, and partner products.
How CDM products and services help dealers:
- Saving time - creating efficiencies in inventory collection and management processes.
- Decreasing time to market - to get inventory up sooner.
- Increasing turn while maximizing gross - by providing the right valuation and market comparison tools to price vehicles to sell.
- Getting dealers to the right marketplaces - kbb.com, AutoTrader, Cars.com, AutoByTel, Craigslist, eBay, Manheim, SmartAuction, Openlane... you name it, we can get your inventory on it.
- Helping dealers increase consumer trust - we align dealer brands with the Kelley Blue Book brand and values through online advertising on kbb.com and the dealer's website as well as Kelley Blue Book window stickers and hang tags on the lot. CDM dealers can use the brand and values a majority of consumers use and trust during the vehicle purchase process, creating a bond of comfort and trust between the dealer, the consumer, and the vehicle of their choice - very much like certifying a vehicle. kbb.com is the #1 visited automotive website with 14 million unique visitors per month from all over the United States. Your lead is using our values as a benchmark. Are you? Is your inventory on kbb.com for consumers to see? Listings on kbb.com are included with all CDM product packages.
Working for CDM I have held several positions through the course of six years, beginning as a field rep, following that a trainer, and moving on to where I work today on the product team.
Quality means doing it right when no one is looking.
- Henry Ford
Activities Away From Work
I'm a Dallas Stars fan, I love the beach and cars, and I spend the rest (or most) of my time working on my house.
Comment Wall (2 comments)
You need to be a member of Auto Dealer People to add comments!