Where does a small independent dealer like myself start with financing (sub prime)

Hi guys.

So a little background. Been selling cars for about 10 years. Previously buying from all over (mainly tow yards etc) fix and resale. That didn't have any licensing involved. Previously that was in California and their requirements to obtain a retail license was ludicris

Been in Arizona several years now. I'm currently in my second year as a licensed dealer. My main sales involve budget vehicles. Mainly under $5000 but of course as a dealer you want to sell some nicer units or units customers want etc. well people don't have freaking money. So that's where financing needs come in.

I don't know JACK when it comes to financing. I'm looking at credit acceptance and some others. But I don't know where to start. People refer to a company called appone to help with submitting deals which I get but I suppose I will need to have prior agreements with the lenders. I'm a 1 1/2 man operation. No need yet to hire but I would if I could get some financing going.

I think what I'm looking for is where should I start with what "programs" and lenders.

I'm in Arizona.

Thanks

Views: 98

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Once u have fully learn the software then look into others

RSS

© 2017   Created by Greg Goebel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service