All Discussions Tagged 'inventory' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Pricing Strategy for Managing Floor Plan Curtailments?

Hello all, I am a fairly new, small used car dealership. Currently, I am using NextGear Capital and Floorplan Xpress. NGC's first curtailme…

Started by Josh Moniker

3 Jan 9
Reply by Josh Moniker

Auction Genius

Took a call from a dealer this morning asking the following questions Is anyone using Auction Genius? If you are can you please share your…

Started by Harlene Doane

6 Feb 8, 2015
Reply by James

$5 Craigslist posting? 5 questions- What do you plan to do?

5 questions about $5 Craigslist posting With Craigslist now going to charge $5.00 per car ad posted how do you feel this will affect your b…

Started by Michael Badders

1 Nov 25, 2013
Reply by Michael Badders

What's the Most Important Aspect of Used Vehicle Inventory Management at your Store?

Steve Hall, President, DriversSelect.com, Dallas, TX   Our inventory management process is a complexity of pricing to market, consumer dema…

Started by Harlene Doane

1 Aug 23, 2012
Reply by Ben Misra (secondarypro)

Are you a car dealer or a car collector?

Folks who own and operate car dealerships are some of the nicest people in the country.  Look in a small or medium size city and you will a…

Started by Philip Moore

0 Nov 11, 2011

Advertising Spend Considering Low Inventory Levels

If you’re an import store carrying Toyota, Honda, or Nissan how much have you cut back advertising considering current/future inventory lev…

Started by Irwin Toyota Ford

1 May 3, 2011
Reply by A Jay Gould

Photo and Video Distribution

We are looking for a new inventory management service to distribute photos and videos (we use vAuto for pricing---great company). We take a…

Started by Irwin Toyota Ford

2 Mar 30, 2011
Reply by James O. Skellett

It All Starts with Inventory

In my opinion, the foundation of the car industry is the Inventory - because without Inventory, what would you sell? I believe going forwar…

Started by Joseph Little

0 Jan 31, 2011

Significant Inventory Shortages?

Some dealers are experiencing difficulty securing inventory right now. Are you have difficulty in your market?What is your inventory level…

Started by Harlene Doane

3 Aug 30, 2010
Reply by Justin Shaw

What do Dealers really want from an Auction?

I am always asking dealers this question, and I'm trying to narrow the responses, because I am beginning to believe that the answer changes…

Started by Kelly Bianchi

1 May 10, 2010
Reply by Mike Benke

RSS

© 2017   Created by Greg Goebel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service