All Discussions Tagged 'Finance' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What Would You Look for in an Online Credit Application Tool?

To meet the current needs of dealers and consumers, online credit applications need to meet a wide range of criteria to merit consideration…

Started by Dennis Galbraith

0 Jan 15

WHY THE DIFFERENCE IN PRICE?

The temptation is great. Commissions at stake. The customer is willing. Just raise the price enough and let's get them into financing. Of c…

Started by Gene Daughtry

0 May 16, 2013

Experience with Indirect Lending Sites (i.e. Finance Express, Route One, Creditsmarts)

These programs allegedly "even" the playing field for the small independent in terms of finance options. Can anyone provide feedback on an…

Started by Roger Kanbar

13 Apr 19, 2013
Reply by Roger Kanbar

*New Dealer Starting Out: Need Advice Please*

Hello folks, I just got my dealer license here in CA and am looking to sell 2 - 4 used cars a month to start. I have a few questions for a…

Started by Roger Kanbar

6 Mar 21, 2013
Reply by Eric Miller

What banks do you use for Subprime Financing? What about lead providers for special finance?

I am in the process of expanding the dealership's special finance department and I'm in need of some suggestions from everhybody.  I am loc…

Started by LAURIE WOODARD

7 Dec 28, 2012
Reply by Dave Fortney

It's Ugly Folks - The final congressional language on Finance Reform

Dealers who don't service cars (i.e., most independents) get no exemption, regardless of what they do with their retail installment contrac…

Started by Harlene Doane

21 Jul 3, 2010
Reply by Jeff Sadighi

The Finance Exemption Doesn't Mean It's Time to Celebrate

No Time to Celebrate Tom Hudson and Michael Benoit Let’s recap car dealers’ efforts to obtain an exemption from the oversight of the new…

Started by Harlene Doane

1 Jun 23, 2010
Reply by Harlene Doane

"Real" Payment marketing directly from the dealership's FI dept. displayed on your Website and eBay auctions. Any NEW car dealers need a Leasing source?? Come get me!

I am the director of DriveItNow.net and would like Franchise and Independent dealers that want to place "real" payment offers on their webs…

Started by Rusty Platt

0 Dec 29, 2009

New Credit Scoring Models----FICO 08 is Coming and the Rules are Changing.

As of January 29th 2009, FICO 08 was implemented in the Tran Union scoring model and Equifax 5.0 will be launched this fall. Some of the ch…

Started by Harry Snedden

0 Apr 29, 2009

Selling Service Maintenance Products

Recently, I was told about a dealer out west that is selling a GM Service product at a very nominal markup (enough to pay the F&I manag…

Started by Harlene Doane

2 Mar 17, 2009
Reply by Jack Stanton

RSS

© 2014   Created by Greg Goebel.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service