All Discussions Tagged 'Auto' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The All-New Edmunds.com Private Test Drive Program.. Coming Soon!

What exactly is the All-New Edmunds.com Private Test Drive Program?     According to their landing page, the Edmunds.com Private Test Dri…

Started by Dennis Wagner

0 Aug 19

How Do You Decide Which Cars To Send To Auction?

Hi Everyone,  I was wondering how everyone decides which cars to send to auction? Do you make the decision based on how long it's been in y…

Started by Kat Marlor

1 Jul 24
Reply by ken yang

CarChat24 Announces Free use of 5-User Premium Pro Dealer Live Chat Software until 2014

Palm Harbor, Fla. - Dealers interested in a comprehensive live chat software option on their automotive website to manage in-house have acc…

Started by Tom LaPointe / CarChat24

0 Aug 26, 2013

Managing a Healthy BHPH Portfolio: Recency vs. Delinquency

by Gene Daughtry July 2, 2013 I have heard how important keeping your accounts current is to the success of a portfolio of receivables. I…

Started by Gene Daughtry @ Dealers411.net

0 Jul 2, 2013

Auto Dealer Chat Software is a Game Changer

Auto Dealer Chat Software is a Game Changer   Some technological advancements are designed to make like considerably easier.  Other techn…

Started by Shereef Moawad

0 Jul 1, 2012

The "Good"... The "Bad"... The "Ugly"... of Creating Profile Pages for your Dealership! (STOP IT)

The “Good”….The “Bad”…. The “Ugly”… of Creating Profile Pages for your Dealership! (STOP IT) Put your dukes up and you better believe it t…

Started by Jennifer Schrader

2 Jun 24, 2011
Reply by Jennifer Schrader

Sales Desk Manager Position Available

I am helping a dealer client in Connecticut search for an experienced sales desk manager. They need to have a good SF background. Sorry, em…

Started by Greg Goebel

3 Dec 21, 2010
Reply by Michael Odierno

Career Opportunities with Credit Acceptance!

We are currently looking for Market Area Managers for the following territories.  If you or someone you know is interested and qualified, p…

Started by Jaime

0 Jul 29, 2010

Auto Detailing In house? Which Carpet/Upholstry Cleaner do you recommend?

Looking for ways to stretch our dollar.  While reviewing just how much we spend to recon our vehicles, in-house vs subletting the details c…

Started by Steve

4 Feb 9, 2010
Reply by JAY SAUL

RSS

© 2014   Created by Greg Goebel.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service