Thomas B. Hudson's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"I have no doubt that the Bureau is going to be a burden for BHPH dealers, but Jay's…"

Thomas B. Hudson replied Feb 10, 2011 to Watch out Auto Dealers the CFPB is coming

7 Feb 10, 2011
Reply by Thomas B. Hudson

"You should perhaps be a little concerned about entering into a floor plan agreement…"

Thomas B. Hudson replied Feb 8, 2011 to Floor Plan Procedure Suggestions

5 Feb 8, 2011
Reply by Guy Manasse

"There are enough legal issues in that disclaimer to keep a compliance lawyer occupie…"

Thomas B. Hudson replied Jul 6, 2010 to Internet Pricing Strategies?

9 Jul 14, 2010
Reply by Janet Rossi

"I don't know, but I doubt it. "Unaffiliated third party finance or leasing source" i…"

Thomas B. Hudson replied Jun 30, 2010 to It's Ugly Folks - The final congressional language on Finance Reform

21 Jul 3, 2010
Reply by Jeff Sadighi

"Gene - If you dump the RFC and sell contracts only to unaffiliated finance companie…"

Thomas B. Hudson replied Jun 30, 2010 to It's Ugly Folks - The final congressional language on Finance Reform

21 Jul 3, 2010
Reply by Jeff Sadighi

"Chris - All finance companies (related or not) will fall squarely within the CFPB's…"

21 Jul 3, 2010
Reply by Jeff Sadighi

"An educated guess is "probably not." Yesterday, according to today's NY Times, Repub…"

21 Jul 3, 2010
Reply by Jeff Sadighi

"I'll try to answer a couple of the questions that have been asked. Greg's correct in…"

Thomas B. Hudson replied Jun 29, 2010 to It's Ugly Folks - The final congressional language on Finance Reform

21 Jul 3, 2010
Reply by Jeff Sadighi

"Charges like the ones being directed by the military at car dealers are typical of t…"

Thomas B. Hudson replied Mar 30, 2010 to What on earth could a Consumer Financial Protection Agency (CFPA) possibly accomplish?

9 May 6, 2010
Reply by Robert Lee Shelby Jr.

"You'll need to sign an agreement with a "merchant bank". Make sure you read it caref…"

Thomas B. Hudson replied Mar 16, 2010 to Accepting Credit Cards

14 Jun 30, 2010
Reply by Stuart Cutler

RSS

© 2014   Created by Greg Goebel.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service