Roger Alvey's Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"In Seattle I would look for inventory you can make big grosses on which means you ne…"

Roger Alvey replied Aug 1 to New Dealer opening up in Seattle, any advice or suggestions for me?

15 Aug 6
Reply by Dennis Wagner

"IN Seattle you will also want to hook up with Reliable Credit - Main office is in Po…"

Roger Alvey replied Aug 1 to New Dealer opening up in Seattle, any advice or suggestions for me?

15 Aug 6
Reply by Dennis Wagner

"Here is an article I wrote on this exact problem when the topic came up a few month…"

Roger Alvey replied Aug 1 to What do you do with your old late model trade-ins? BHPH? Lending ideas?

6 Aug 7
Reply by Neill Juilfs

"ohhh forgot about pro max ...I would use pro max if I were you"

Roger Alvey replied Mar 21, 2013 to Looking for simple & effective CRM

31 Apr 15, 2013
Reply by Jared Bell

"ACT!"

Roger Alvey replied Mar 21, 2013 to Looking for simple & effective CRM

31 Apr 15, 2013
Reply by Jared Bell

"Here is one way you can make this work: 1. Do Not buy a car just to buy a car ...tha…"

Roger Alvey replied Mar 21, 2013 to *New Dealer Starting Out: Need Advice Please*

6 Mar 21, 2013
Reply by Eric Miller

"Thats how we do it ...usually a salesperson has some contact with most SF customers…"

Roger Alvey replied Dec 15, 2011 to Chasing Stips

30 Dec 21, 2011
Reply by Titan Crawford

"Hi, We used Auto Services Co. for several years at the small group of independent st…"

Roger Alvey replied Dec 15, 2011 to Does Anyone Use Auto Services Co Inc Warranty ?

6 Dec 29, 2011
Reply by AJ AGER

"We have an open floor as well ... almost. The manufacturer of the new cars sold at o…"

Roger Alvey replied Jan 24, 2010 to Packs on New and Used Vehicles

25 Feb 1, 2010
Reply by David Ruggles

"There are several software apps you can use to auto post some of which are able to d…"

Roger Alvey replied Jan 13, 2010 to Has Craigslist changed their TOU?

11 Jan 20, 2010
Reply by Thomas Ieracitano

RSS

© 2014   Created by Greg Goebel.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service