Sample Title (1,131)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The 21st Ranked Leadership Expert and The 32nd Ranked Sales Expert - Dennis Wagner

Leadership Expert - Ranked 21st Sales Expert - Ranked 32nd It is truly an honor to be recognized for the things that you are so passio…

Started by Dennis Wagner

0 Aug 23

Looking for Sub Prime Lenders in Florida

Hey, Folks! So I've been struggling for a while trying to find lenders that would finance deep sub-prime customer and not charge a discount…

Started by Jean N

0 Aug 22

All Things Automotive Inc. - Automotive Training, Consulting, Marketing

Do you need #Automotive training, #Consulting or #AutoMarketing strategies ? All Things Automotive Inc. We Can Help Today!

Started by Dennis Wagner

0 Aug 22

Dennis Wagner named the #21 Leadership Expert on Twitter

It is an honor to be named the #21 Leadership Expert on Twitter out of thousands and thousands. If I can help lead you in the right directi…

Started by Dennis Wagner

0 Aug 21

Floorplan? Lenders?

Hello Automotive Industry, I am new here and would like to know more about how people interact and get to help one another. I was wanting t…

Started by Shahzad Ahmed

0 Aug 21

Why do dealers / upper management continue to rapidly promote employees that are not qualified? Is average or mediocre now considered good?

Is it just me or is everyone seeing that the overall talent / experience levels in dealership management is on a rapid decline? Is this the…

Started by Dennis Wagner

0 Aug 20

The All-New Edmunds.com Private Test Drive Program.. Coming Soon!

What exactly is the All-New Edmunds.com Private Test Drive Program?     According to their landing page, the Edmunds.com Private Test Dri…

Started by Dennis Wagner

0 Aug 19

Are Extroverts Overrated in Sales? Here's one Opinion; What's Your's?

The “Gift of Gab” does not hold the virtue it once did in sales. Old school sales philosophies told us to bring out the extrovert from with…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Aug 19

Hidden Profits AND Hidden Expenses

Here's a short, well written article I read on Motor Trend and wanted to share with everyone: A woman came into our dealership recently to…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Aug 18

Is Your Dealership Part Of The Food Truck Revolution?

The food truck industry continues to grow across North America. If your dealership is in a community where food truck businesses are rapidl…

Started by Richard Myrick

0 Aug 18

RSS

© 2014   Created by Greg Goebel.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service