Sample Title (1,220)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Do We Secretly Hate Our Customers? (a tongue-in-cheek view of automotive sales)

The other day I was sitting around talking with a friend in the car business, an older gentleman who has been in finance and insurance (F&a…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Mar 10

Auto Dealer Subprime Sales Success- April 7th & 8th - Atlanta Georgia

Auto Dealer Subprime Sales Success- April 7th & 8th at Marriott Perimeter Center! This 1-1/2 day power workshop provides a comprehen…

Started by Dennis Wagner

0 Mar 1

Two Words You Never Want To Hear: ‘Watch This’ (When Test Drives Go Bad)

Most test drives begin and end peacefully. But when they go wrong, boy, they can really go wrong.  Last year, Jeff Gordon did a commerci…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Feb 28

Best place to get Secondary Leads or BK Leads

Hey guys, right now I am the head of our Secondary department. We are pulling leads from Auto Friend Leads and Auto Credit Express. So far…

Started by C.J. Lyon

6 Feb 24
Reply by Daniel Reyes

Looking for another Black Book Lender. Thanks.

Many of my vehicles hold a higher loan value with Black Book. The only lender I know of that uses Black Book to determine loan value is CPS…

Started by JP Maty

0 Feb 18

Do I need a F&I Certification?

I have been in the used car sales business for just over 2 years. Essentially, I walked into a small independent dealer in my home town to…

Started by Carrie Brown

0 Feb 17

GO Financial - Need some advice

I'd like to hear what experience people have had using GO. Especially interested to know if any one has closed a pool and gotten paid or if…

Started by Jim Lauderdale

5 Feb 17
Reply by Carrie Brown

Building relationships with banks, credit unions local finance offices

My small dealership has been in business for about 2 years now. However, one area that we're lacking in is finding partnerships with banks,…

Started by Travis Griffis

12 Feb 17
Reply by Carrie Brown

14 Secrets of Really Persuasive People

Whether you’re convincing your boss to fund your project or your preschooler to wipe his own hiney after using the bathroom, persuasion is…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Feb 15

Looking for lenders - Small Independent in OK

First off thank you everyone for looking. Let me give you a brief background. We are looking to do sub-prime lending. We currently do not…

Started by Brian Newville

1 Feb 10
Reply by Richard Tarco

RSS

© 2015   Created by Greg Goebel.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service