Sample Title (1,240)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Who do you use for custom plate frames and inserts?

Hey Everyone, Just wanted to get some input on which company you'd recommend to make custom frames and inserts. Also, which material is the…

Started by Fin Wang

0 Sep 17

Any Dealers using CRM and Dealertrack DMS ?

Which system does the desk manager use to desk the deal? Also, who enters the selling price or retail price and other trade information? Is…

Started by Derrick Muna Quinata

0 Sep 17 hit with another Car Dealer lawsuit

The Law suit was filed by Blatt & Crossett, Bellavia in Mineola, N.Y., and another law firm, lists 100 dealerships as plaintiffs and se…

Started by Jeremy Rich

0 Sep 10

Must Read for All Used Car Dealers!

Everyone must read this article. This is an unsual scam and it could hurt your reputation.

Started by Mike Patel

0 Aug 27

Any lenders for older lower price vehicles?

I pretty much already know the answer here is no, this is my 3rd year as a lot owner and I've sold cars most of my life. But my question is…

Started by Travis Griffis

2 Aug 6
Reply by Chad Shipp -

The Nissan NVP is the milkshake that brings all the homeschool mothers to the yard

I've got a big family, tons of kids. We've moved out of the possibility of minivans. I hate pretty much all the large vans available. My wi…

Started by John Cooper

0 Jul 22

Vendors for Small Independent Dealership (warranties, gap, clearcoat etc. )

Many of your suggestions may not apply to me as I am in Hawaii, but was hoping to get started in the right direction. Usually these compani…

Started by Dustin Surratt

1 Jul 15
Reply by Clint Jones

Payplan for a Small Used Car dealer which includes BHPH

It's not just "another" one of those posts. I have a unique situation, that I am hoping some seasoned professionals can help me with. The o…

Started by Dustin Surratt

3 Jul 14
Reply by Clint Jones

Floorplan that offers a checkbook or other way to buy cars off street

I'm looking for a floorplan that allows me to buy cars "off the street" so to speak using a checkbook or other method. I'm aware that I can…

Started by Travis Griffis

5 Jul 2
Reply by Travis Griffis

Do I need a F&I Certification?

I have been in the used car sales business for just over 2 years. Essentially, I walked into a small independent dealer in my home town to…

Started by Carrie Mies

3 Jul 1
Reply by Michael Marak

© 2015   Created by Greg Goebel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service