Sample Title (1,204)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Are you selling Cars or iPads?

A good friend of mine recently shopped for a new car. He’s a pretty tech savvy person, but oddly enough, didn’t know much about the vehicle…

Started by Mike Elliott

1 Jan 3
Reply by Mark Jacobs

Dealership Management Software (DMS)

I currently use FRAZER as my DMS and I am opening a second lot. Frazer does not allow me to use same data and share across both lots for in…

Started by Mike Patel

0 Jan 2

Six Ways Dealers Make Their Inventory Stand Out

While working with non-automotive businesses, we’ve seen how managers of brands respond when they need to drive sales volume. Coca-Cola sal…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Jan 1

Why Does Manheim Need Access to ALL information on Your Computer?

I'm completely flabbergasted that Manheim believes they need access to ALL information on my computer. To use several services on their sit…

Started by Harlene Doane

8 Dec 31, 2014
Reply by Mark Jacobs

Want More Sales? Try Using These 13 Influential Words. And what are the selling words that you swear by?

The pen is mightier than the sword. (Which is good, because you probably don't want to threaten prospects into buying at sword-point.) As…

Started by Mike Elliott

1 Dec 31, 2014
Reply by Mark Jacobs

Employee handbook including attendance policy

My new years resolution is to build an employee handbook and would greatly appreciate samples of what has worked for you.  Please email to…

Started by Neill Juilfs

0 Dec 29, 2014

Doing a deal with floor plan vehicle for newbie

So this is our first experience using a floor plan. We have always bought our inventory out right. My question is this, when doing a deal t…

Started by Travis Griffis

0 Dec 22, 2014

Help with RouteOne lending

I have been using westlake and just signed up with the routeone platform through Dealercenter, We have a few lenders we use locally, and we…

Started by CHRIS

4 Dec 16, 2014
Reply by CHRIS

7 phrases that improve the customer experience

There’s one great, predictable way to keep customers loyal, and this is it: Deliver a positive customer experience. About 70% of customer…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Dec 16, 2014

Great Finance Companies for Small Independent Dealer

Does have anyone know of some lenders for a small dealer .  I am weak on lenders from 500-620.

Started by Jason Vallett

28 Dec 15, 2014
Reply by Linda Bassano

RSS

© 2015   Created by Greg Goebel.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service