Sample Title (1,166)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Dealership consolidation is coming -- but how fast and how much?

Dealership consolidation is expected to accelerate as Warren Buffett's entry into automotive retailing attracts more buyers, observers said…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Oct 13

15 PROVEN IDEAS FOR LOW-COST, LOCAL ADVERTISING

You need to advertise your business, but that comes with two stipulations: Advertising needs to be both inexpensive and targeted at a local…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Oct 11

Eliminate Your Competition With The Power of The Branded Hashtag

Have you ever wanted to be able to brand yourself in a way that you can eliminate the customer from seeing your competitors information? S…

Started by Dennis Wagner

0 Oct 10

3 Ways Technology and Transparency Are Transforming New Vehicle Retailing

It’s fair to say that the advent of new technologies and the rise of pricing transparency have forever changed the used vehicle business. T…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Oct 8

Doing your own repos

I'm a dealer in Minnesota.wondering if anyone can tell me if I need repo insurance if we are doing are own repos?

Started by Jake C

3 Oct 6
Reply by Clem Muhammad

AAA: Winter Could Bring Widespread Gas Prices Under $3

The trend downward trend of gas prices should continue at least into December, and pump prices could fall below $3 a gallon in many areas…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Oct 5

Non BHPH financing options for car lot

I've been selling cars for eight years. 90% of my inventory is prior salvage and 2005 or older. I think I'm doing pretty well. I've tried b…

Started by John Cooper

3 Oct 3
Reply by John Cooper

Get Your Dealership On The First Page of Google

With less than 8 percent of online search traffic making it to the second page of Google search, it’s clear that search ranking matters now…

Started by Dennis Wagner

0 Oct 3

"The Kinder, Gentler Car Dealer Of Today" What's Your Opinion? Do You Agree with this Article?

For decades, car dealers have been viewed through a negative lens in the eyes of retail customers. They are often viewed as deceptive an…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Oct 2

Car Salesman Hours and Selling Cars

One of the first things that people ask about when they are thinking about working in car sales are thecar salesman hours. There are plenty…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Oct 2

RSS

© 2014   Created by Greg Goebel.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service