Sample Title (1,065)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

BHPH and Adding Interest

Hello All, I have a small used car dealership and recently most of my deals are BHPH.  I’m fine with doing these deals but would like some…

Started by Shawn Rob

1 Mar 28
Reply by Gene Daughtry

Best place to get Secondary Leads or BK Leads

Hey guys, right now I am the head of our Secondary department. We are pulling leads from Auto Friend Leads and Auto Credit Express. So far…

Started by C.J. Lyon

4 Mar 27
Reply by Ben Misra (secondarypro)

Is Autoshopper Magazine advertising a dead-end?

I just went through a few weeks of advertising with Autoshopper Magazine and haven't had a single lead from them. To say more I advertised…

Started by Serg Kovalev

7 Mar 25
Reply by Daniel Reyes

What are some of the big issues you run into?

I'm creating a service (Haggle Champ) that's aimed at making used car sales easier.  I'd love your input and to talk to you about Haggle Ch…

Started by Daniel Reyes

0 Mar 25

10 Worst Used Cars

What is your experience?  Any to add to the list? http://autos.yahoo.com/blogs/motoramic/car-dealer-scientific-guide-10-worst-used-vehicles

Started by Lisa Bundy

2 Mar 19
Reply by steven chessin

What's the Most Popular Dealer Mgmt System for BHPH Dealers?

For Full service dealers, I believe that the most popular DMS are ADP and Reynolds & Reynolds. But what about the BHPH and used lots?…

Started by Mike Elliott

1 Mar 19
Reply by Martin Dole

Website Live Chat. Anyone having success with this?

My dealership is on the fence about this since we're an independent dealer with no BDC to speak of. I was wondering if anyone has used this…

Started by Chris Lottman

10 Mar 17
Reply by steven chessin

Selling Car Insurance at your dealership?

I just wanted to know if anyone is selling auto insurance at their dealership. I think it would be a great profit center to add because eve…

Started by Mike Patel

5 Mar 11
Reply by Nancy Long

Lenders for Route One / Dealer Center

I am an Independent dealer in Georgia. I wanted to know what mix of lenders that are good for prime to sub-prime customers that can be used…

Started by Mike Patel

0 Mar 7

Open Recall Lists

Hi Forum Members, We provide lists of Open Recalls for most franchise lines. As far as we know we are the only company doing this in the U.…

Started by Brian Allen

0 Feb 27

RSS

© 2014   Created by Greg Goebel.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service