Sample Title (1,288)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

BHPH what to do after you repo a car and want to sell at your lot

I have a bhph car lot. Two companies one for the dealership and one for the finance company. After the customer defaults and the vehicle ge…

Started by Jake C

4 Jan 28
Reply by AAH

Does anyone here use Payment Streams?

Hey Guys, I have been working with a finance company called CAR Financial. They offer something called PIPP for in house finance notes. Bas…

Started by AAH

2 Jan 28
Reply by AAH

Special Finance Simplified

No more second guessing or wasted time. You can know take a picture send a application and recieve a answer in minutes. Take a look at www.…

Started by Lucas Hubbard

0 Jan 27

Special Finance Simplified

Time for a insurance policy in Special Finance departments. Take a few minutes and look at a website that will change your loss of customer…

Started by Lucas Hubbard

0 Jan 27

Anyone have experience importing cars from Canada?

Hey Everyone, I'm here in Seattle, and at auction there are tons of Canadian cars being sold by CrossBorders, and other companies. I've see…

Started by Fin Wang

1 Jan 27
Reply by Mark Marino

whats the best bond company to use?

What is the best mvd bond company to use in your opinions? Thanks, Jeremy SLC UTAH

Started by Jeremy Robert Deppe

4 Jan 27
Reply by Crystal Ignatowski

What is a good GAP insurance company to use?

We are a small independent dealer here in Houston, Texas and I have the finance companies and a good warranty company (ASC) but now I need…

Started by Richard Tarco

1 Jan 20
Reply by AAH

Westlake Financial (Recent)

I have been approached by Wetlake Financial. I found a thread on them but was wondering if there was any recent feedback on them. the way I…

Started by Joe Del Rio

33 Jan 19
Reply by Brandon

Subprime leads in todays market

I've flipped through all of the pages I could find pertaining "Leads" in this forum and I've noticed that a lot of the lead sources those o…

Started by Andrew Chapman

2 Jan 18
Reply by Neill Juilfs

If you are a Credit Acceptance Dealer, we might be a fit.. I have an offer for you

I am in independent broker looking to expand my career. I believe that the future of used auto sales could get as a simple as a computer an…

Started by John S Vaughan

1 Jan 17
Reply by Troy Campbell

RSS

© 2017   Created by Greg Goebel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service