Sample Title (1,265)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

is Autotrader worth it?

Auto trader platform seems outdated & not so easy to navigate, Back in the day Auto Trader was the best of course but thats like 8-10 y…

Started by Tarek Salah

5 Jun 3
Reply by Talbot Goodyear

Any good alternative to Go Financial?

Hello, as I'm sure most of you May know Go has closed up shop. I am still relatively new to the business and am wondering if there is an al…

Started by Ricky

4 Jun 3
Reply by Ricky

Subprime leads in todays market

I've flipped through all of the pages I could find pertaining "Leads" in this forum and I've noticed that a lot of the lead sources those o…

Started by Andrew Chapman

1 Jun 2
Reply by Talbot Goodyear

New: Start Using Video Marketing To Gain and Close More Prospects

Unless you’ve been hiding under a rock, or in the event you are totally out of the loop, you should know video is the hottest form of co…

Started by Dennis Wagner

0 Apr 17

Selling a vehicle before title comes in

I have been in business going on my 3rd year now. This has never been much of an issue for me until recently we started using a floor plan…

Started by Travis Griffis

2 Mar 22
Reply by Kelvin Johnson

craigslist posting

Does anyone have a company that they recommend for Craigslist posting that doesn't want a thousand dollars a month?

Started by John Pine

7 Mar 22
Reply by Kelvin Johnson

Pricing on cars...

I would like to get everyone's opinion on the best way to price your cars.  There are different thought's as to whether you should put a pr…

Started by Ted Edwards Jr "TJ"

6 Mar 22
Reply by Kelvin Johnson

Do you market yourself first as a dealer before the dealership?

Is it really imperative to market yourself first and then the dealership company comes second?How do a dealer build reputation online?

Started by Kelvin Johnson

0 Mar 22

Vantage 3.0 supplier

Hello All, I am looking for a credit report supplier who can get Vantage 3.0 scores.  Does anyone know of one? Thanks

Started by Pete Kitt

0 Mar 20

Anyone ever used unsecured funding like this instead of floor planning?

I've gotten a few emails like these over the last couple years, and have dismissed them as too good to be true.  However, looking at our ca…

Started by Fin Wang

2 Mar 16
Reply by Mark Marino

RSS

© 2016   Created by Greg Goebel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service