Sample Title (1,226)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Building relationships with banks, credit unions local finance offices

My small dealership has been in business for about 2 years now. However, one area that we're lacking in is finding partnerships with banks,…

Started by Travis Griffis

13 May 22
Reply by Clint Jones

Dealer Bonds

Im sure by now,  most of us have have noticed the cost of a Dealer Bond has gone up.  We have been in business over ten years,  no losses a…

Started by Steve

1 Apr 24
Reply by David Frey

whats the best bond company to use?

What is the best mvd bond company to use in your opinions? Thanks, Jeremy SLC UTAH

Started by Jeremy Robert Deppe

2 Apr 24
Reply by David Frey

California Auto Dealer Bond

Where's the best place to get the California auto dealer, motor vehicle dealer bond? I saw a press release from this morning: http://www.pr

Started by Christopher Chen

1 Apr 24
Reply by David Frey

*Florida Dealer Sales Paperwork*

Hello everyone. I would like to thank anyone who comments to this first and foremost.  I am a one week old dealer and have several question…

Started by Billy Wills

1 Apr 24
Reply by DAVID FOLTA

Anyone know the bank that finance Rebuit titles

Hello, We are independent dealer in Nashville Tennessee area, we have some cars on the lot with rebuilt titles but I currently signed up wi…

Started by samuel Elijah

2 Apr 23
Reply by gdrum

Great Finance Companies for Small Independent Dealer

Does have anyone know of some lenders for a small dealer .  I am weak on lenders from 500-620.

Started by Jason Vallett

38 Mar 23
Reply by Richard Tarco

Manheim Dealer to Dealer- anybody using?

Anybody using Manheim Dealer to dealer? Just wondering what the monthly cost is? http://www3.manheimdealer2dealer.com/

Started by John Cooper

0 Mar 15

S Corp or C Corp for related finance company

I wanted to hear everyone's thoughts and opinions on setting up an related finance company and whether to use a C or S corp status. Thanks

Started by Travis Griffis

0 Mar 13

Used car dealer start up questions

Hello all, Thanks for the ad to the group. I am wanting to start my own lot. I have been in the car business for 17 years in sales and as…

Started by Kenny Winston

13 Mar 12
Reply by Chad Shipp - ShippMedia.com

RSS

© 2015   Created by Greg Goebel.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service