Sample Title (1,192)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Latest on Takata: (Article) Trust in Takata to solve crisis is dissolving

Takata Corp., the world's No. 2 supplier of airbag inflators and a company once considered too big to fail, is rapidly losing control of th…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Dec 7

Do You Hate Your Customers?

There, I said it. <rant> As many of you do, I lurk around the various automotive forums to keep an eye on what’s going with the rest…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Dec 5

Setting the stage for a “huge” December

Plenty of incentive money left after Nov. sales rise 5% Timely automaker Black Friday promotions and a strong economy drove U.S. auto sales…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Dec 2

Brand New Independent Dealer in Utah-My Current Progress...insight?

Hello everyone!   I've just opened a small dealership in Orem, Utah and Would like to share my experience so far, hoping to hear your feed…

Started by Rob

4 Dec 2
Reply by Dave Fortney

GO Financial - Need some advice

I'd like to hear what experience people have had using GO. Especially interested to know if any one has closed a pool and gotten paid or if…

Started by Jim Lauderdale

4 Nov 30
Reply by Rob

The Shocking Truth About Car Salesmen

It’s time for the real truth about car salesman to be exposed. The jokes and the bashing must end and the only way to put this unfair tre…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Nov 29

ANNOUNCEMENT TO SALESPEOPLE: Everyone hates us and it’s all our fault!

If I ask you to think about a typical salesperson, what is the first thing that pops into your head? For many people out there it is someth…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Nov 24

What Comes First: The Sale or the Financing?

There are a lot of mysteries in life. What happened to the lost city of Atlantis? Does Bigfoot really exist? Who shot JFK? For car dealers,…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Nov 23

Prime lending independents

Does anyone know of any Prime finance companies, that will finance in Arkansas?

Started by Tim

0 Nov 21

NHTSA: Not Enough Evidence to Force Nationwide Takata Airbag Recall

A high-ranking official at the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration was defending federal safety regulators' decision not to mand…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Nov 21

RSS

© 2014   Created by Greg Goebel.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service