Sample Title (1,181)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Anyone use AFC Floor plan financing and increase your Limit?

I was just curious to the process to increase a floor plan limit with AFC?  Anyone have experience on the process and how often you can inc…

Started by Chris Williamson

4 Nov 16
Reply by Frank

Stupid Things Salespeople Say to Customers

They say kids say the darndest things. I disagree. I think some salespeople say the stupidest things. Here are a few of the stupid things I…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Nov 15

CFPB Plans to Expand Oversight Nonbank Auto Lenders

The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau is proposing to expand its supervisory oversight beyond the banks to about 38 additional nonbank a…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Nov 13

By the Numbers: Are Your Financing Offers Falling on Deaf Ears?

How do you persuade a customer to come into your dealership and buy a vehicle? It’s one of the most basic questions any dealer can ask, and…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Nov 11

New retail dealer insurance

Hi there, We are just now in the final stages of start-up and wanted to know if anyone out there has any recommendations for General Liabil…

Started by Rob W

0 Nov 10

Your Dealership is Full Of Ordinary People and Ordinary Things

There is something magical about Ritz-Carlton hotels. Maybe it’s the ambiance. Maybe it’s the smell. Maybe it’s the quiet understanding tha…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Nov 4

A bad service review? No need to panic

Tools help dealers manage posts and their reputations Some dealers manage reviews and reach out to dissatisfied customers. When a custo…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Nov 2

Top 5 Social Marketing Trends to Watch in 2015

As we near the end of 2014, here's a look at what social media marketing trends brands need to be on the lookout for in the coming year. De…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Nov 1

Can an RFC Be On The Cash Basis of Accounting?`

Our dealership is a BHPH dealership. Our current CPA has (who works with a few dealers in the area) files the RFC on the accrual basis of a…

Started by Evan Davis

0 Nov 1

Exteneded Warranties

Whats the best warranty companies out there? Looking for a new warranty company.

Started by Ryan

5 Oct 31
Reply by Dennis Wagner

RSS

© 2014   Created by Greg Goebel.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service