Sample Title (1,259)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Pricing on cars...

I would like to get everyone's opinion on the best way to price your cars.  There are different thought's as to whether you should put a pr…

Started by Ted Edwards Jr "TJ"

6 Mar 22
Reply by Kelvin Johnson

Do you market yourself first as a dealer before the dealership?

Is it really imperative to market yourself first and then the dealership company comes second?How do a dealer build reputation online?

Started by Kelvin Johnson

0 Mar 22

Vantage 3.0 supplier

Hello All, I am looking for a credit report supplier who can get Vantage 3.0 scores.  Does anyone know of one? Thanks

Started by Pete Kitt

0 Mar 20

Anyone ever used unsecured funding like this instead of floor planning?

I've gotten a few emails like these over the last couple years, and have dismissed them as too good to be true.  However, looking at our ca…

Started by Fin Wang

2 Mar 16
Reply by Mark Marino

Advice on Buyers?

I was wondering if anyone had some advice on how to find reliable buyers. I hesitate to buy online at internet auctions like OVE.com / Manh…

Started by Josh Moniker

2 Feb 29
Reply by Clint Jones

Relatively New Used Car dealer in need of your help!~ I know, I know another one of these posts.

First off, just wanted to formally introduce myself and give a little bit of a background as to how I became a dealer.  My name is Murad an…

Started by Murad Swati

11 Feb 24
Reply by Crystal Ignatowski

Bond and Insurance

Hi, Can anyone recommend a couple bond providers? I feel like the ones I get when Google searching aren't really the best of choices. I'm…

Started by Matt W

1 Feb 24

Dealer Bonds

Im sure by now,  most of us have have noticed the cost of a Dealer Bond has gone up.  We have been in business over ten years,  no losses a…

Started by Steve

2 Feb 24

whats the best bond company to use?

What is the best mvd bond company to use in your opinions? Thanks, Jeremy SLC UTAH

Started by Jeremy Robert Deppe

3 Feb 24

California Auto Dealer Bond

Where's the best place to get the California auto dealer, motor vehicle dealer bond? I saw a press release from this morning: http://www.pr

Started by Christopher Chen

2 Feb 24

RSS

© 2016   Created by Greg Goebel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service