Sample Title (1,255)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Relatively New Used Car dealer in need of your help!~ I know, I know another one of these posts.

First off, just wanted to formally introduce myself and give a little bit of a background as to how I became a dealer.  My name is Murad an…

Started by Murad Swati

11 Feb 24
Reply by Crystal Ignatowski

Bond and Insurance

Hi, Can anyone recommend a couple bond providers? I feel like the ones I get when Google searching aren't really the best of choices. I'm…

Started by Matt W

1 Feb 24

Dealer Bonds

Im sure by now,  most of us have have noticed the cost of a Dealer Bond has gone up.  We have been in business over ten years,  no losses a…

Started by Steve

2 Feb 24

whats the best bond company to use?

What is the best mvd bond company to use in your opinions? Thanks, Jeremy SLC UTAH

Started by Jeremy Robert Deppe

3 Feb 24

California Auto Dealer Bond

Where's the best place to get the California auto dealer, motor vehicle dealer bond? I saw a press release from this morning: http://www.pr

Started by Christopher Chen

2 Feb 24

Are your salespeople truly ready for Social Selling?

If I could give salespeople training in one thing and one thing only, I would pick any one of the ten things on this list before I would…

Started by Dennis Wagner

1 Feb 9
Reply by Christine Floreno

Used Vehicle Leasing

I am searching for a lender that will buy Used Vehicle Leases. I am talking about actual Prime Credit leases, not Lease Here-Pay Here type…

Started by Clint Jones

2 Jan 25
Reply by Clint Jones

Need Banks

Guys, Im a new dealer, about 1 1/2 year old. I don't have much banks, I use Westlake because they work with dealercenter, and they give ins…

Started by edwin

2 Jan 20
Reply by edwin

Car Trends Update

Learn what is going on in the automotive industry and how it is affecting car dealers nationwide.

Started by Rick Marsland

0 Jan 19

Need help understanding how a buy here pay here works for the dealer

Hey guys, I own a small 30 car lot in upstate Ny, I do cash and sub prime financing. I would love to get into the buy here pay here busines…

Started by Capital Region Cars

1 Jan 18
Reply by Aaron Hershey

RSS

© 2016   Created by Greg Goebel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service