Sample Title (1,091)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Anyone using Primalend or Spartan Financial?

I'm interested in a line of credit with Primalend or Spartan. Does anyone here have any experience with either one of these lenders? Good o…

Started by ken yang

0 Jul 16

Looking for Line of Credit against Receivables

Anyone know about companies offering lineofcredit using receivables.  Not looking for a high percentage, and looking for a smaller amount.…

Started by Chris Williamson

2 Jul 14
Reply by Carlos Miranda

Screw Trust and You Skewer Your Future

The Veterans Administration General Motors currently sit center stage for behavior that has ruptured the trust of customers and employees. …

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Jul 14

LOSS DAMAGE WAIVERS (LDW)

Is anyone using loss damage waivers?  I'm interested in starting a program but need a little direction.

Started by Spencer Pope

14 Jul 11
Reply by Neill Juilfs

BK CONTRACT

I am looking for prime Auto Paper and sub-prime Auto Paper  and BK Contract. 

Started by leonard, vaughn

3 Jul 7
Reply by Stuart Levin

Which sources do you like the most Cars.com, Autotrader, Ebay Motors,OVE and Craigslist

Which sources work best for you? Which gives you the best bang for your buck?

Started by Randy Martin

9 Jun 24
Reply by Scott

I'd like to hear from Dealers: What's the best way to .....

I'm sure you expect your sales people to make calls and find ways to engage with prospective customers. Here on the Vendor side we're that…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Jun 24

Connecticut Wholesale

I was interested in opening a car buying center in Connecticut but I do not see a wholesale dealer option in the Motor vehicles web site. I…

Started by Richard Benisti

0 Jun 20

NextGear application

anyone know how to respond to: One of the questions is elect physical damage? if no then physical damage must be 66% of credit line and nex…

Started by MICHAEL SOLOMON

0 Jun 18

What are your favorite cars to stock

We have done a few threads on which cars to stay away from and such so now lets do the opposite. What cars do you like to keep in inventory…

Started by Randy Martin

1 Jun 13
Reply by Randy Martin

RSS

© 2014   Created by Greg Goebel.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service